• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing creative cloud on two computers [was: new to subscription based services]

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am new to subscription based services

I have purchased a creative cloud membership for lightroom and photoshop

And have installed it on my desktop at home, is there a way to edit via the cloud on my laptop and tablet, both of which run windows when I am way.

I see the app for ipad and android but nothing for windows

Do I just download the program onto the laptop and use the same membership of CC to log in?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Your CC subscription allows you to have two machines with active (signed-in) installations, so if you have a laptop that you also want to have the software available on you can do that.  You can actually have the CC software installed on as many machines as you have that meet the system requirements... the limit of two is how many you can have signed in at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your CC subscription allows you to have two machines with active (signed-in) installations, so if you have a laptop that you also want to have the software available on you can do that.  You can actually have the CC software installed on as many machines as you have that meet the system requirements... the limit of two is how many you can have signed in at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a difficult time switching between my WFH desktop, office desktop, and my on the go laptop. Today I was required to sign into each application on the same computer - InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat and this forum - it is costing me valuble time. Perhaps it is a glitch, because they all closed (the applications) shortly there after. Illustrator has been crashing as well. It's a big problem and productivity is at risk. Any suggestions? Are you in the midst of a big overhaul?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines