• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

installing creative cloud

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i try to download creative cloud it just sits on a spinning circle for atleast 10 minutes opening tabs on google telling me im signed then when the circle goes away i get error 206 telling to disable my firewall and retry but when i do that nothing happens 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

adobe is a fcking joke still waiting for my free trial to download 30 mins later and still stuck.  i'll be cancelling asap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Patrick5E7D, I am sorry but the behavior and error you have described indicate the computer does not have the necessary access to Adobe servers.  To use an individual Creative Cloud Photography plan, then the computer must have access to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines