• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CS4 after lost disk?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so I've lost my CS4 Creative Suite student edition Design Premium. I was on the forum and I saw that a way is to downlaod the trial version and insert the serial number. Problem is everytime I click the trial version the new page is forbidden.

Is there another way to this?

I really need help asap!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2012 Nov 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow the steps below to download Design Premium CS4 :

1. Navigate to Design Web Premium CS6 Downloads page : http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/tdrc/index.cfm?product=designweb_premium

2. Sign in with your Adobe ID

3. Copy and paste the following links on the address  bar one at a time and hit enter :

Adobe Design Premium CS4 English Mac

http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/DesignPre/CS4/Mac/ADBESTDSCS4_LS1.dmg

Adobe Design Premium CS4 English Windows

http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/DesignPre/CS4/Win/ADBESTDSCS4_LS1.7z

http://trials2.adobe.com/Applications/DesignPre/CS4/Win/ADBESTDSCS4_LS1.exe

4. Save the files.

5. Run the .dmg file if using a MAC or .exe file if on  Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2014 Jan 31, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I tried implementing the fix you suggested but the links go to a page where access is denied.

I really need my Photoshop back!  It died when I tried to install a plugin and now 2 of the discs are missing from my package. 

I can't afford to upgrade.  Help would be very appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2014 Feb 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you follow all 7 steps you can directly download a trial here:  http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a problem downloading, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to uninstall the creative suite first before I do this?  Only Photoshop is not working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no.

just download the trial of the product your purchased.  after you start the installation you will be given a choice of which program(s) to install if you are licensed for a cs package.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12 hours later and still no Photoshop.  When I tried to enter my serial number - the one on the back of my package- it would not accept it.  So I did it again and entered the trial version serial number and that worked.  It seemed like it installed but when I tried to open it I still get the error message:  "some of the application components are missing from the Application directory.  Please reinstall the application".

I paid good money for the software and think I should be able to get the support I need. 

I have tried everything I can think of.

thanks in advance for any help,

Andrea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2014 Feb 02, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These links no longer work and I am in the same boat. I purchased this software when everything was on disk and have since had to replace the computer they were installed on. I am now on a laptop that has no disk drive and need to reinstall Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 that came with my Adobe Web Premium Creative Suite 4. Is there any place I can download this install file? I managed to get all but this one on to my laptop and really need this one now. 

Thanks in advance 
awireman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Latest information for anyone reading this very old message

NOTE1 - The CS3 and earlier activation server has been removed from service
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS3 and earlier are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS3
NOTE2 - Adobe has removed ALL public download links for installs and updates
-PPro CS6 install is dated March 2012 with the final 6.05 update dated August 2013
-CS6 (and earlier) are no longer sold or supported by Adobe, and no authorized
-vendor has copies to sell... not by disc, and not by download of an installer
The Adobe employee who advises volunteer helpers (I am one) said this on 12-18-2019
"Adobe employees will no longer be engaging with Creative Suite customers to provide support via chat, phone, or social media"
That means that you will not be given a download link by contacting customer support
For CS6 back to CS4 you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
---as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
-if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought and lost a disc Adobe does not provide a replacement via download
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines