• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing CS4 on New Computer, Getting Error, "Licensing for this product has expired"

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new computer and am trying to install CS4.  I have contacted Adobe support several times and was told to download several links (two .exe's, and a WinRAR archive).  I run all of these things, go all the way through the setup process, and get, "Licensing for this product has expired".  I was even issued a new serial number by Adobe and told that my case was closed.  I've tried all of the fixes listed here:  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-licensing-product-expired-cs4.html
but still no joy.
My last conversation with tech support ended with this gem, so here I am.
Not Help.PNG
Any suggestions?

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the activation servers for cs4 are very old and are expected to fail (like the cs2 and cs3 servers).  maybe they already have.

or maybe you have a fixable error.  start here, Error: "Licensing for this product has expired" | Adobe Creative Suite 5, Adobe Creative Suite 4

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines