Installing Lightroom 6

Community Beginner ,
Nov 21, 2015 Nov 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had Adobe CC installed on my laptop and 1 desktop. When I acquired a second desktop I deactivated the laptop and kept CC on 2 desktops. Today I purchased Lightroom 6 and tried to install it on my laptop, but it says this Adobe ID has already activated Lightroom on 2 other machines. It seems to me that having paid separately for a Lightroom license I should be able to run Lightroom on my laptop. How can I get Adobe to recognize my Lightroom license?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015
Kindly try to serialize Lightroom CC trial to activate as Lightroom 6 using: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/serialize-lightroom-cc-trial-to-activate-as-lightroom-6.html

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2015 Nov 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kindly try to serialize Lightroom CC trial to activate as Lightroom 6 using: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom/kb/serialize-lightroom-cc-trial-to-activate-as-lightroom-6.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2015 Nov 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would think having my entire relationship with Adobe in one account makes sense. The need to create a separate account in order to activate software purchased on my main account is far from intuitive and shows that there is a scenario that Adobe needs to address. At any rate, your suggestion was spot on, and my software is activated and working. Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines