• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing older version of Première Pro in Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a a Creative Cloud User and would like to access older version of Adobe Première compatible with my Windows 7 configuration. Where can I find older versions of the program ? Many thanks for your guidance. Best,  Mad

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there are any older versions available, some have been taken down because of licensing issues, you would find them in the CC desktop app under either Previous versions or Older versions. Since you are still using Win 7 you do not have the newest CC desktop app (you have the older style) and I forget exactly how you access the older versions.

But as I saids above Adobe had to Limit the downloading and installing of previous versions becuase of a License conflict with some parts of some programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020 Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much for your anwser. This could explain I didn't find any link to the folowing  "not compatible" > manage > other versions > and that the result came to blank ("find more versions" link option is useless). No ideas to get around this Licence conflict ? Even with much oder versions ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines