• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing on a new PC

Participant ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone..I have a rather basic query here which is causing me some anguish..I am seriously thinking of getting a new PC very soon, however, the thought of re-installing programmes is giving me a headache.I see no problem in accessing Creative Cloud and downloading P/S and L/R onto the new PC but am I correct in thinking that I will lose the add ons that I have accumulated over the years  i.e brushes, pre-sets, actions..Also I have on my current PC CS6 which I keep there just in case.. I still have the original disc and serial number but will this install on the new PC as it is so old, it goes back to when CS6 first came out... Is it worth it I ask myself?   Anyone else going through this? 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can migrate your custom settings, more info

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

CS6 should install fine on Windows but it won't work with MAC OS Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks....Why do I give myself these headaches? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines