Highlighted

Installing Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Photoshop CC and the apps won't launch. I have tried rebooting my Mac as suggested but no luck installing. I have had a chat session with the helpdesk who want remote access to my computer which I'm not prepared to do. 

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installing Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Photoshop CC and the apps won't launch. I have tried rebooting my Mac as suggested but no luck installing. I have had a chat session with the helpdesk who want remote access to my computer which I'm not prepared to do. 

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 25, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Get-Started

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would suggest a complete and clean reinstallation.

Please follow the steps below:

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html)

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 0