• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing previous version of Photoshop

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020 Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to turn off auto-install, and I ended up getting Photoshop upgraded to 2021 when I wanted to keep 2020. I was trying to follow this article to get the previous version back, but I don't even have an option to view "Other versions" when I selected the more actions icon (the three dots). What can I do instead or how can I make this option appear?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try System Restore.

Then change the settings so that it doesn't auto update and delete old versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Mac, so I'm assuming restoring my Mac from a backup would be the same as System Restore, right? I'm not really sure when the new install occured, so I'm not sure how far to go back to, but I will look into it. Kind of worried it might affect other applications on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your Creative Cloud application updated? Also, try logging out and then back into the Creative Cloud application.

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's up to date as far as I know, and I opened Creative Cloud in my browser just to check there as well. I just tried logging out and back into the application -- still no luck seeing "Other versions" as an option. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then you should contact support and ask for assistance. You can also ask them for an offline installer download link if nothing else works. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines