Installing the latest adobe apps

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

The new apps for Indesign, photoshop, and illustrator are out. Before installing, I am wondering if I should check the box next to "import previous settings and preferences" or "remove old version". If I select "remove old versions", will I still be able to open my older photoshop, illustrator, and indeign files in the new version? I'm leaning toward removing the old versions so I don't have two different versions taking up hard drive space.

Regards 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

It's always a good idea to keep at least one older version installed, at the moment there are plenty of issues with Photoshop version 22.0 as is the case with any new Adobe release

I currently have Photoshop version 2019 and 2021 installed, 2019 is a lot more stable than the current release.

If you have customised the previous version Photoshop to your likely I'd recommend" import previous settings and preferences"

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines