• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing with Calatina issues

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020 Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've been across the board trying to find someone knowlegeable on this, maybe you can help? I recently installed macOS Catalina but haven't used creative cloud in a smooth minute. When I went to use it today I discovered the 64 bit upgrade. I found forums that tell me to uninstall and reinstall, but when try to uninstall I only get a message error that tells me that the software company needs to make updates (as in it won't let me uninstall). I'm simply trying to uninstall and it won't let me.. any idea how to remedy this? I was already using CC before with subscription model, which doesn't seem to fit the mold I've found so far. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please explain "When I went to use it today I discovered the 64 bit upgrade."

CC is compatible with Catalina, but you will need to get the latest version of everything. No need to uninstall, that's not important unless your disk is full.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you upgraded to Cataline without uninstalling any 32 bit software you can use Creative Cloud Cleaner tool to remove these apps. See the following for more details

https://helpx.adobe.com/hk_en/x-productkb/global/fix-macos-64-bit-compatibility-errors.html#Uninstal...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines