• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installs Only Available Mac and not Windows

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have a school adobe account with ALL adobe products available. And when I login on my old macbook, I can in fact install whatever application I want, but last year I got into Windows desktops and trying to install anything results in trials only? I keep trying to refresh and reload, I reinstalled the cloud multiple times and made sure I was using my school account, but applications will only be "installed" on my Mac and not Windows?

Every application I view on windows tells me to "try" or "buy" but on my macbook I can install any application I want. I even tried this on our old iMac and it allowed me to install any application I needed, but adobe cloud still won't let me install anything on Windows?

Adobe.jpg

(My Computer is brand new with all the latest updates, drivers, RTX graphics card, and 9th gen i7, so power or "compatibility" is not my issue) especially when our 2009 iMac will load all my programs.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Wondering whether you get offered a choice of personal and official account when you sign in...

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html#Choosebetweenpersonalandofficialaccount

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're definitely logged on with your school account (check this), then it may be a limitation put on by your school.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure why there would be a limitation, why would only Macs be allowed? We did however strictly use iMacs when I was there, but that shouldn't force me to buy an iMac, I desperately need to edit videos and photos at my house and now I can't because of this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So people don't have to download the image you have attached to your post please Edit your post to remove the Attached screen shot and Include it in the body of the text of your post.

You do that by Clicking the "More..." link at the bottom of your post, Selecting "Edit Message" and then use the "Insert Photos" icon in the tool bar at the top of the Post/Reply/Edit dialog box like this.

2020-06-07 19_13_42-Camera Raw Brush tool problem - Adobe Support Community - 11189555.png
Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I wasn't too sure which photo format would be better

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 09, 2020 Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are You Absolutely Sure You Are Signed in using your Schools Adobe ID?

Since you only show the program section of the Creative Cloud Desktop App instead of the Full Screen for that program it is hard to tell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, everything is fully logged into on my school account on this Windows Desktop, and it will show everything as "Try or Buy" - Here's a photo of what it currently says, with my tech school logged in.Adobe with account.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you were NOT Signed in with your Schools Account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wondering whether you get offered a choice of personal and official account when you sign in...

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/enterprise/kb/enterprise-id-faq.html#Choosebetweenpersonalandofficialacco...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow I'm so sorry about that! I meant to login as a school account and must've accidentally hit personal! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines