Highlighted

instellation error in my new PC

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Adobe Premiere Elements 14 a few years ago.  Recently I changed my PC (windows edge )and tried to intell them , but failed.  It shows at the end with "Instellation Error" without number. Is there anybody who can explain it? Thank you so much!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

instellation error in my new PC

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 & Adobe Premiere Elements 14 a few years ago.  Recently I changed my PC (windows edge )and tried to intell them , but failed.  It shows at the end with "Instellation Error" without number. Is there anybody who can explain it? Thank you so much!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by John T Smith | Most Valuable Participant

-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 03, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have security programs, like a virus scanner or an Internet Security suite running on your PC? If yes try to deactivate this programs during the installation. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2020 0