Highlighted

Insufficient space to install lightroom classic despite having plenty of space!

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just installed the photoshop app onto my creative cloud files and lightroom keeps failing! I have 2TB of storage space on my creative cloud so im unsure why this keeps on happening!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Insufficient space to install lightroom classic despite having plenty of space!

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ive just installed the photoshop app onto my creative cloud files and lightroom keeps failing! I have 2TB of storage space on my creative cloud so im unsure why this keeps on happening!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2TB of Cloud Storage is a totally separate thing from the system requirements necessary to install and run software. 

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + your OS + all other apps you intend to use. Keep in mind these are bare minimum recommendations. You may need more physical and virtual memory to support everything you do. 
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 29, 2020 0