Highlighted

Internet Connection Error Issues while Installing Applications

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You are offline, some experiences may be unavailable"

Experiencing this error repeatedly as I'm installing applications from CC. It's strange because the connection was perfectly fine a few hours earlier while installing photoshop & illustrator. Currently trying to install AE and this error keeps happening. It would be connected, AE set to "waiting" and then the computer suddenly goes offline.

So far I've tried:
- Checking my connection to adobe using links found on a help page

- Checking firewall (already disabled)

- Using the downloadable app that is available to reset hosts file (0 host files to fix found)

- Manually reset hosts file (nothing needed to reset)

- Search for GlobalSign Root CA in key utilities - activated, enabled, no issues found.

Essentially I've gone through the entire checklist in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

And I still have connection issues. Any other possible help I can get regarding this? Or is this really just my internet being bad all of a sudden.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Internet Connection Error Issues while Installing Applications

New Here ,
May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You are offline, some experiences may be unavailable"

Experiencing this error repeatedly as I'm installing applications from CC. It's strange because the connection was perfectly fine a few hours earlier while installing photoshop & illustrator. Currently trying to install AE and this error keeps happening. It would be connected, AE set to "waiting" and then the computer suddenly goes offline.

So far I've tried:
- Checking my connection to adobe using links found on a help page

- Checking firewall (already disabled)

- Using the downloadable app that is available to reset hosts file (0 host files to fix found)

- Manually reset hosts file (nothing needed to reset)

- Search for GlobalSign Root CA in key utilities - activated, enabled, no issues found.

Essentially I've gone through the entire checklist in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

And I still have connection issues. Any other possible help I can get regarding this? Or is this really just my internet being bad all of a sudden.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 23, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parkfunyo, do you own and manage the network the computer is connecting too?  If so, then verify you are able to connect to the servers and ports listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/kb/network-endpoints.html.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 26, 2020 0