Highlighted

Invalid verification request

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received two verification notices for something that I am unaware of. They were both sent to [PII removed by Mod] with a copy to [PII removed by Mod].  I prefer the latter address.  I have no idea what these are for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Invalid verification request

Community Beginner ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have received two verification notices for something that I am unaware of. They were both sent to [PII removed by Mod] with a copy to [PII removed by Mod].  I prefer the latter address.  I have no idea what these are for.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Get Started forum for you, which is the more appropriate forum for questions like this.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

I suggest you contact Adobe's customer support, and perhaps ask for billing or account help. This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

If the CSR refers you to the forums, insist on speaking with a supervisor and keep moving up the chain until you get someone who knows what they are talking about.

You can also search for Adobe customer support using your favorite search engine. This will normally provide you with a regionally appropriate phone number that you can use.

Edited to add: Be wary of people sending you email asking for verification, credit card information, or with offers to provide assistance. They are quite probably scammers. Email addresses should be from @adobe.com. Anyone using Adobe cares or @outlook.com is probably a scammer.

When in doubt, initiate the contact yourself. It's safest. 

Also remember that like many other companies, Adobe has fewer employees available to help thanks to the pandemic. Wait times will be extensive. Please be patient, and please treat the CSRs with patience and respect. This is hard on everyone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Warning, scammers may contact you privately pretending to be Adobe staff. Adobe will never send you a private message asking you to email an account that isn't @adobe.com, or use Skype. Adobe never ask you for their password. These scammers want your Adobe info, credit cards, your money and control of your computer, please take care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please log-in to your account below.  Scroll down to e-mail and verify if requested. 

Also 2 Step Verification is now highly recommended for your security.
https://account.adobe.com/profile

How do I report an e-mail, website or pop-up window that falsely claims to represent Adobe?

Contact  p h i s h i n g @ a d o b e . c o m

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines