• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invoices

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed my plan in February of this year and i can see my invoices for Feb and Marrch but I need to print out my previous invoices from my old plan, how do i do this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thi slink will only let me view invoices on current plan (February and March 2020) but I need to print off the invoices from my old plan from April 2019 to January 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your old plan with your OLD ID and password.  My Billing History goes all the way back to October 2012.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

================
NOTE: The pandemic is still effecting all sectors. Wait times may be longer than normal.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines