Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Invoicing Issue

Explorer ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I hope this is the right place where to ask for this kind of help.

Trying to update my invoicing information the form says my invoicing number is not valid/correct, although I enabled the VEIS feature so it should work for international transactions.
I live in Italy and already asked for clarifications to my accountant: everything is right and enabled.
What shall I do to make it work? It is important for me for fiscal purposes. Also I've lately had an issue with my credit card which I had to deactivate for emergency (I had lost my wallet). So I temporarily changed it with a prepaid and then later with the new credit card.

Also during the process I asked for support via chat two times, Italian operators helped me out and were very kind and efficient. After 2 days I've received an email notification saying that my account has been granted with 2 days of free assistance. What does it mean? Is usually assistance for a fee? On the Adobe assistance page I keep reading that the service is free and nowhere there is written that one has to pay for it. How does it work?

Thanks in advance for help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?