• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ios 14 ui kit not working on windows 10

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to download the adobe XD ui kit for IOS and it's only giving me a .dmg file. I have a windows computer. Is there a way to fix this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DMG files are a Mac installer/disk image, and useless to you on Windows. If there isn't a separate download for Windows, there's nothing you can do. The "PLATFORM KITS FOR XD" are made by and offered by, Apple, I think, so it's no surprise they are Mac only if that's the case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The menu should take you to the webpages for downloading the UI kits. It works for me in my region...

Apple iOS

Google Material

Microsoft Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There are the three links, but the iOS one is only for Macs. I assume if you want to design FOR iOS, Apple don't feel inclined to help you do it on Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines