• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adobe ready for Catalina?

Participant ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was told a few months back not to upgrade to Catalina...because Adobe suite works better on Mojave. Is that still the case with this latest version or what's the status?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Adobe products specifically? Are you a current subscriber to Creative Cloud? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All of them. I subscribe to the entire suite. But I mostly use premiere Pro, after effects, Photoshop, illustrator. The only one I've ever had problems with is premiere Pro. I've gone back to 14.0 and everything seems to be just fine. No problems. Everything after that was a mess. So I'm debating on trying 14.1. The early reviews are saying the performance has not improved. How can this be?

Premier is much more intuitive and much easier to use then resolve 16. But in time Adobe might be Forcing me to switch over. Anybody tried 14.1 yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 2020 products are ready for Catalina, except for a few which will never be (e.g. Flash Builder). But you can test these 2020 versions on mojave first, because there is no going back. Performance improvements don't appear to be a priority.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines