Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is Adoe Flash safe? Statement verifying safety of software

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All,

I represent a Japanese manufacturer using an entreprise HRM system that will continue to use Flash until November 2020. Recently we've had a number of conerns raised about the safety of using in browser flash based applicaitons.

I'm looking for find a statement from Adobe that verifies Flash is safe to use until November 2020. Or a statement confirming that Flash is not safe.

Can anyone assist with this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

How about this: "Adobe will continue to support Flash ... through [to] the planned EOL. This will include issuing regular security patches..." https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 08, 2020 Jun 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt anyone would produce such a statement. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thank you for replying.

To clarify, I understand it's not possible to produce a statement that confirms the security of Flash, let alone most software.

A statement that confirms Flash will be updated and sceuirty issues will be monitored and addressed until the end of 2020 would suffice. If you or anyone knows of such content, please share.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about this: "Adobe will continue to support Flash ... through [to] the planned EOL. This will include issuing regular security patches..." https://theblog.adobe.com/adobe-flash-update/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines