• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it an authorized partner to buy CS5?

Explorer ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was thinking of buying CS5 AFTER my CC membership after my subscription expires, so I saw this website selling old CS versions. They claim to be an authorized partner of Adobe. Is it?

Link removed by moderator

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

CS is no longer legally sold. Anyone who claims to be selling Creative Suite as an authorized Adobe dealer is a liar. Not someone I'd trust with my credit card. Also bear in mind that counterfeit software (often sold in convincing boxes) is often full of malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2021 Jan 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no, but you can double check here http://adobedealreg.force.com/PartnerSearch?lang=en

and report here, http://www.adobe.com/genuine.html (link at page bottom)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2021 Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CS is no longer legally sold. Anyone who claims to be selling Creative Suite as an authorized Adobe dealer is a liar. Not someone I'd trust with my credit card. Also bear in mind that counterfeit software (often sold in convincing boxes) is often full of malware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines