• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible to transfer saved settings, styles, etc. to another Adobe CC account?

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a gift, a friend purchased Adobe CC for me a couple of years ago using a student email address. That email address is no longer valid. I have a bunch of settings, swatches, styles, etc., that I would like to still like to use once I buy my own account. Is it possible to transfer/import these things to a new Adobe CC account without having to redo all of the work?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query here.

Unfortunately, since you do not have access to the email address and the CC Subscription was not renewed, you cannot Sign in and import your account settings and files.

If you can't reset your password because you no longer have access to your old email account, try the following:

- Remember your Adobe account password? If you know your password, sign in to your Adobe account and change your email address.
- Don't remember your Adobe account password? If you don’t know your password, contact Adobe Support Team.

I hope it helps.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines