• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is their a way I can just download Adobe instead of having to paying monthly or yearly?

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2015 Mar 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌Is their a way I can just download Adobe instead of having to paying monthly or yearly?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What want you download? Adobe is a company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌well I'll download al the photoshopping and video editing ones if I can without having to pay monthly or yearly I guess

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with Photoshop CC and Premiere CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌bbut it will for the rest of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can still buy CS6 products for a one-time payment. It is not being updated, but is still supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

‌ok, so ive been looking at the cs6 masters collection but what do you get in it? and are there any packages where you can get all of them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 master.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You Know Adobe is a darn fool. Because they are losing the people that want the software, and does not want to deal with this subscription crap. Yup, I bought the software every year until the company lost its ever lovin mind. I would buy the creative suite again (in a heart beat) but only if I can get my beloved CD's. I want it on my own computer, and I want to own it, to know it is mine. This renting stuff is unfair, and not very smart on their part. 

Give us your customer, the ones you are supposed to make happy (remember that?) the option to choose. RENT OR BUY.

I will only buy the product, so you lost me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2020 Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still, in the 5 years since this previous post, Adobe haven't done so badly financially. I think the problem was too many "loyal customers" who never paid for upgrades.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines