Highlighted

Is there a CS5 trial download still?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I was wondering if there was a legitimate Illustrator CS5 trial download link on the Adobe website?

Thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

It's 2020 and this is where things stand right now.  CS1, CS2 and CS3 are dead & gone. The activation servers were removed from service years ago. Even if you find an installer, it's impossible to activate the software.

CS4, CS5 and CS6 are on life support. Adobe took down links to installers.  But the software can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase and a way to read them,
2. a legitimate serial number for that version, language and platform (Win/Mac),
3. an older operating system that can support legacy 32-bit apps.
--------------------------
NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds. See the help article below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2: Creative Suite cannot run on Catalina. Either downgrade your OS, set-up a virtual machine or get all new, 64-bit software. Your choice. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

NOTE 3: Legacy Creative Suite is discontinued & unsupported. Use at your own risk.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe staff will never contact you over Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a CS5 trial download still?

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I was wondering if there was a legitimate Illustrator CS5 trial download link on the Adobe website?

Thank you.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

It's 2020 and this is where things stand right now.  CS1, CS2 and CS3 are dead & gone. The activation servers were removed from service years ago. Even if you find an installer, it's impossible to activate the software.

CS4, CS5 and CS6 are on life support. Adobe took down links to installers.  But the software can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase and a way to read them,
2. a legitimate serial number for that version, language and platform (Win/Mac),
NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds. See the help article below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2: Creative Suite cannot run on Catalina. Either downgrade your OS, set-up a virtual machine or get all new, 64-bit software. Your choice. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

NOTE 3: Legacy Creative Suite is discontinued & unsupported. Use at your own risk.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe staff will never contact you over Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo or Skype.
=============

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2013 4
Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@sm321123, All older version trials are removed from Adobe website other than CS6. You can download the trial for Ai CS5 from the following location: http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html and by following the very important instructions before downloading.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2013 1
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply, it is greatly appreciated. I have marked your answer as correct and helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2013 0
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had the same problem, since two of my CS5 dvds snapped broken due to my poor handling. It wasn't a problem until I replaced one of the computers I've used and realised now that there isn't a download service at Adobe anymore.

Unfortunately, the prodesigntools.com direct download doesn't work either, as it only gives an access error after clicking the download link and doesn't let me download anything.

The product is CS5 Master Collection for Windows.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2013 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 20, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to follow the Instruction steps to the letter for the download to work properly, otherwise you can get an Access Denied warning or will just get the newest version rather than the one you want.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2013 1
Explorer ,
Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i am sorry to say ,that all links on this page are linking to the adobe cc site.

i would like to download cs5 design standard, as my new imac late 2013 doesnt have a superdrive, i am owner of the serial number and package of cs5 design standard

any idea please?

edit: i did not scroll down the whole page, sorry!
there are direct links underneath, for myself it was 6,81 GB installer dmg of cs 5 design standard, loading fast! 2h to go

thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2013 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your browser needs to allow cookies.  otherwise, everyone is saying the same thing.  follow the directions.

if it does and you still have problems, you're probably not following the directions.   the most common error involves failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com).

if you're absolutely certain you're following ALL the steps and still have trouble, try a different browser.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2013 1
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it gives freaking acces error

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2016 0
Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

again,

if you have a problem starting the download, you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2016 1
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, I am getting very desperate!  I have followed the instructions...I get the files downloaded but get the following message:

The file archive part of Adobe CS5.5 Master Collection is missing.  You need all parts in the same folder in order to extract Adobe CS5.5 Master Collection. Please download all parts.

I have downloaded the files from both links.  I have put both downloads into the same folder.  I have even tried puttin all the individual files from each download into one folder. Nothing works...keep getting this same message!  Getting very frustrated.  I am working with Win 8.  Previous computer was Win 7 Ultimate.  (It died a horrible death...now need to reload the software and of course it is the program I paid $1000 dollars for that I can't find the discs for!) 

Please...help!  I am willing to call someone for step by step help or ????

Thanks!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2013 0
Dec 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what are the files names/extensions you've downloaded?

what is the file name/extension you are clicking to start installation?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2013 0
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed these posts were from a year ago. Adobe does now have a page where you can download older versions. Go here: Other downloads then click on the version under Creative Suite. The new page that opens has a list of every individual program in the Creative Suite, so you can just download what you need. When you install it, you'll still need your serial number so don't lose your packaging even if the CD is bad!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 15, 2014 3
Community Beginner ,
Sep 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also go here: Download CS5 products

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2014 5
New Here ,
Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 09, 2015 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LOL!! Yes or u can go there. Thank You ❤️

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2017 0
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used the above link and downloaded CS5. It won't launch the installer. I receive the error:

“Install” is on the disk image “DesignPremium_CS5_LS1.dmg”. Google Chrome downloaded this disk image today at 6:23 PM from trials2.adobe.com.

Any suggestions?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2017 0
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2017 2
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - this worked!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2017 0
Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'd need to burn that to disk

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the website posted and it does not work

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 0
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Suite 5 is no longer sold, supported or updated.  You would need to already own a valid serial number to activate the download from here:

Download Adobe Creative Suite 5 products

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not worried about tech support. I just like how that version runs. Thank you for the information, but its not what I was looking for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 0
Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry you don't like my answer.  But Adobe stopped selling Creative Suite.   It's all Creative Cloud now.   And you can download that for a 7 day trial.

Adobe creative desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 26, 2017 1
Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you mean you were unable to download from prodesigntools.com,  you didn't follow all 7 steps, or your browser does not accept cookies. 

the most common problem is caused by failing to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 (which adds a cookie to your system enabling you to download the correct version from adobe.com). 

failure to obtain that cookie results in an error page being displayed after clicking a link on prodesigntools.com or initiates the download of an incorrect (eg, current) version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2017 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may have been true in 2017, but in 2020 the "prodesigntools" links to go adobe pages that are dead and redirect here: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html?red=a which does NOT have CS5 installers. Adobe apparently still allows installs and has a FAQ on how to do it...but you need to find the files somewhere else. I'm currently running into dead ends trying to find the somewhere else. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

=============
=============

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0