• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this an email address Adobe uses?

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I received an email from mail@mail.adobe.com stating I have not logged in to me Adobe account in more than a year and that my Adobe ID would expire within 60 days if I take no action. They say I will no longer have access to any content I have stored on their server (which should be nothing) if my ID expires. I confirmed with Adobe that they never sent this email to me, but could not get a straight answer as to the legitmacy of mail@mail.adobe.com

My company wants to block this sender, but not if this is an actual email address used by the companny to send important updates. So, is mail@mail.adobe.com an actual email that Adobe uses to reach out to users? I have never received an email from this address before for other Adobe products, so I am not sure if this is an actual email address or not.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It doesn't look like a real Adobe email to me.

If it were real, it would be an address to which you couldn't reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines