Highlighted

Is this creative suite ebay purchase legit?

Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the adobe creative suite 6 on eBay and wondering if it's a valid purchase. The description says it comes with a link to download the serial number and install the programs but what's got me concerned is Adobe removed the install links for encore and premiere cs 6 from the cloud among many old versions. Is this a scam or legit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adobe-Creative-Suite-CS6-Master-Collection-Full-Retail-Version/401794041840...

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Scam, certainly. Adobe discontinued this 7 years ago, and nobody has the legal right to sell it this way (nor any legitimate serial numbers to sell). Not only will it be unlicensed software, it will most likely be full of viruses and malware.

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Is this creative suite ebay purchase legit?

Contributor ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the adobe creative suite 6 on eBay and wondering if it's a valid purchase. The description says it comes with a link to download the serial number and install the programs but what's got me concerned is Adobe removed the install links for encore and premiere cs 6 from the cloud among many old versions. Is this a scam or legit?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Adobe-Creative-Suite-CS6-Master-Collection-Full-Retail-Version/401794041840...

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Scam, certainly. Adobe discontinued this 7 years ago, and nobody has the legal right to sell it this way (nor any legitimate serial numbers to sell). Not only will it be unlicensed software, it will most likely be full of viruses and malware.

Views

Translate

Translate

Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Test_Screen_Name said above, beware.

CS6 is end-of-life and was discontinued by Adobe three years ago, and is no longer legally made or sold.

In general, trying to find/buy software like that from websites you've never heard of (or from random sellers on eBay) is fraught with risk...  So kudos to you for double-checking.

Translate

Translate