Issue: Windows Credential Manager filled by Adobe

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Several users have posted similarly, but none with the specific concerns I have. This is a real issue for me, and it needs to be fixed on some level. 

The problem:

Adobe Creative Cloud has completely filled my Credential Manager on Windows 10 Pro with "App Info" credential stores to the point where my SSH and VS Code (etc) credentials throw errors that there is no more room. Every time I have to delete several of the oldest "Adobe App Info" entries and then I'm able to register my other credentials. This is a misuse of the Credential Manager to store "App Info" and abuses the system to the point where it's problematic for other applications. Please revise how the Credential Manager is leveraged in Adobe Creative Cloud applications.

Ben5CA0_1-1612744453881.png

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum with "some" Adobe staff participation, use the link below to make a report or request

-https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
britishcolumbia AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, I appreciate the pointer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines