Highlighted

Issue with Signing In

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having some issues with logging in to my Adobe account. Everytime I try to sign in, I get this error message:

Your Personal Account has been deactivated. Please review our Terms of Use  and contact Adobe Customer Support if you believe this is an error.

When I try to create a new account, it refuses to let me, saying that the email is already in use. As Customer Support is not available due to the wait times, are there any suggestions on here on what I should do?

Thanks. 

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with Signing In

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having some issues with logging in to my Adobe account. Everytime I try to sign in, I get this error message:

Your Personal Account has been deactivated. Please review our Terms of Use  and contact Adobe Customer Support if you believe this is an error.

When I try to create a new account, it refuses to let me, saying that the email is already in use. As Customer Support is not available due to the wait times, are there any suggestions on here on what I should do?

Thanks. 

Topics

Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 06, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jk1357, I am sorry that you are encountering problems accessing your account.  Please contact our support team directly at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  While there is a longer than the typical wait time, due to the current pandemic, only our support team via chat or phone will be able to resolve any account related errors.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 06, 2020 0