• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with continuous login prompts while launching Photoshop 2021 on macOS BigSur

New Here ,
Dec 07, 2020 Dec 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Photoshop 2021 is constantly asking me to login every time I open up a photo. This is happening even after I log into creative cloud. Creative cloud is also acting funny, I login and then for some reason I'm not logged in anymore. Something definitely isn't right. I haven't tried uninstalling and reinstalling creative cloud yet. Is there a quick fix?

{Thread title edited by moderator}

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Phootshop & the Creative Cloud desktop app. Please try the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2020 Dec 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SOME Adobe programs are compatible with big sur, but they may have issues
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/macos-big-sur.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines