• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issues with Portfolio Website Builder / Country Region issue?

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am loving Behance, and I see Adobe offers a Portfolio Website - however there seems to be an issue with my accounts region settings.
If im not signed in, I can set up a Portfolio Website, but as soon as I sign it it says its not available in my region.
I am based out of the Sydney office. 
Anyone have advice?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2020 Jun 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my account seems to be incorrectly associated with a different country  - so far customer support is unable to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi dvainio,

Are you a Teams/Enterprise account holder?  If yes, your plan might not include Portfolio.  You'll need to ask your IT dept admin about that.

If you have a qualifying PAID individual Creative Cloud plan, you should have no trouble logging in and creating a new Portfolio site.   If there's a problem with your region settings, that can be adjusted from the Preferences (gear icon) in your Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Post back if you still need help.

[Moved to Download & Install forum.]

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines