Highlighted

It's possible to Move Abode APP due or during an upgrade ?? Really need unistall and reinstall ?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question it's on the title.......... it's my desire to move all adobe app to default path installation (C:\Program Files\Adobe\) to a created folder on my other drive (desire D:\Adobe Suite\)

I have tryed to set this newest path on currently creative cloud app........ creative cloud it's also ask to me to upgrade all my app and i have launch the upgrade procedure.

It's be taken about one hours............ and no..... it's no works.

All updated app it's also installed/upgraded ever on C:\ hard drive..... DAMN.

I'm really need to uninstall and reinstall all from beginning ?

Yes, sorry about that. I gave you the community link instead of the secondary link to the solution. 

It is what it is. Adobe Acrobat primarily installs all files in C drive, so even if you change the drive path, some critical files will still be installed in C drive. So make sure there is some space in C drive. Good luck!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

It's possible to Move Abode APP due or during an upgrade ?? Really need unistall and reinstall ?

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The question it's on the title.......... it's my desire to move all adobe app to default path installation (C:\Program Files\Adobe\) to a created folder on my other drive (desire D:\Adobe Suite\)

I have tryed to set this newest path on currently creative cloud app........ creative cloud it's also ask to me to upgrade all my app and i have launch the upgrade procedure.

It's be taken about one hours............ and no..... it's no works.

All updated app it's also installed/upgraded ever on C:\ hard drive..... DAMN.

I'm really need to uninstall and reinstall all from beginning ?

Yes, sorry about that. I gave you the community link instead of the secondary link to the solution. 

It is what it is. Adobe Acrobat primarily installs all files in C drive, so even if you change the drive path, some critical files will still be installed in C drive. So make sure there is some space in C drive. Good luck!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud, Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 23, 2020 0
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the exact reply i need to read......... and..... what's it the final solution ? It's not possible ?

*EDIT*

Apparently i have open the first link. It's possible but problably need to uninstall all app from Creative Cloud. Change the path. Reboot my PC. Reopen Creative Cloud and reinstall all over again. Damn ;(

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 25, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 26, 2020 1
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh yeah i know...... i know for example all files of "Creative Cloud" need to be install on C.

But if i can move Photohop and Illustrator on my D partition it's better than nothings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 28, 2020 0