• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

J'ai acheté la mise a jour Photoshop elements 2021, mais on me dit Erreur 195

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

La mise a jour s'interrompt et un message de Erreur 195 apparait:  On m'avertit que je dois avoir OS 10.11 ou plus recent; pourtant j'ai  OS 10.13 .... Ai-je payé pour rien ?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the alert about the minimum OS version requirement is wrong, you need MAC OS 10.14 or above. See the following

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How could I get a refund ?  I cannot install it on my computer...... I have OS 10.13.6Capture d’écran 2020-10-22 à 20.20.58.pngCapture d’écran 2020-10-22 à 23.45.19.pngCapture d’écran 2020-10-22 à 20.20.37.png

Capture d’écran 2020-10-30 à 10.12.59.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the following link for details on how to apply for a refund and its eligibility

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/return-cancel-or-change-order.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines