Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JavaScript error while installing

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I recently bought an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription and started to download the setup files. I started the setup, my browser opened and I logged in with my account. When going to the setup-application I get an error that JavaScript is not enabled. I double- and triple-checked my browser settings on chrome and javascript is in fact enabled. I after a couple of times I tried it with other setups like illustrator and photoshop, but got the same problem.

Any solutions?adobeError1.PNGadobeError2.PNG

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When starting the setup everthing is fine:

adobeError3.PNG

The button: "When your browser does not react, log in here." doesnt work for more

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update:

I deinstalled chrome entirely from my pc and tried it with Microsoft Edge. Same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @ConstantinD.,

Adobe's website relies on JavaScript.  For best results, use a modern desktop browser that accepts cookies and does NOT have script blockers of any kind. The latest Chrome and Firefox usually work for me on Win10.  See link below:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem as Constantin. My chrome is the latest version and I also tried FireFox and Edge, but none work. JavaScript is turned on on all browsers. 2 of my friends who use the same chrome version and are from the same environment were able to download both creative cloud and Photoshop. I tried the alternative download, but that wont work either. I dont have any browser extensions except honey. Is there any fix left?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's unlikely that your browser is the problem.  It's probably a conflict from another application's security settings such as Anti-virus.  Or maybe your computer user profile doesn't have administrative level permission to download & install softare.  Are you behind a corporate firewall?  If so, talk to your IT dept.

If not, see this help article.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines