• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just purchased Photograph Plan but Account says I still need to buy it...

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone know how I can get a hold of a real Adobe support person? Looked all over the support/help area of the site looking for chat or phone number or something, but *nothing* (just lots of links, forum/blog pointers, etc.). My free trial has expired and I purchased the photography plan on 1/7 (which shows on my statement) but this isn't registering in my account (it indicates I need to purchase a plan and that my trial has expired). Help please...

-David

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John,

Thx, I went through all of this and I'm still in the same situation. I can login/logout of my Adobe account both in the CC desktop app (Win10) and online with any browser (Edge, FF, Chrome).

What I really find interesting is that there's no contact information for me to leverage(??). A lot of help talks about "contacting" Adobe (chat, etc.) but I can't ever find an email address, a phone number, or the live chat link. What's going on here?

I have a charge on my credit card (and the trial has expired) and I'd like to know why I can't run Lightroom or Photoshop :(.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines