• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Just want CS5

Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2014 Feb 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I choose not to go to CC.  I have a new computer and want to download my copy of CS5.  I can find nowhere to do this.  Help please>

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you follow all 7 steps, you can download a trial via one of the links on this page using a browser that accepts cookies:  http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

and activate with your serial number.

if you have a download problem, you didn't follow all 7 steps.  typically, failure to meticulously follow steps 1,2 and/or 3 is the problem, but your browser must also allow cookies so that's (a restrictive browser setting) another potential source of problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must be doing something wrong because this is the second day I have spent trying to get my second paid for copy of CS5.  When I go to my orders - yes it shows my order and the serial number but there is no download link.  I am very upset.  I bought a new computer to use plugins that require PS.  I do not want to join cc and pay monthly.  Adobe is pushing for everyone to go this route.  Any help please...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use the link i posted and follow the steps to enable your download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That link has not worked for me.  It also asks to download assistance and that just gives a trial for Elements 12.  I may have to buy that just to get working.  Adobe has not thought of their long time customers that do not want to join creative cloud.  Very disappointing.  Thank you anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it says to install Akamai Installer, which I did.  Then it looked like I had downloaded CS5.1 but when I went to instal it it says 'Can't be installed because it is from an unidentified site'.  I give up.  Boo to Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're not following the directions.  in particular, you're failing to follow steps 1,2 and 3:

1.  click the link listed on step 1 and then select the “Download Now” button at the bottom.

2.  If asked, then sign in with your Adobe ID or take a minute to create one for yourself.

3.  Now close or cancel any windows that may pop up or any downloads that started.

also, the unknown developer message is an apple issue: http://osxdaily.com/2012/07/27/app-cant-be-opened-because-it-is-from-an-unidentified-developer/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines