Highlighted

Laptop that can run PS & LR simutaniously

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to buy a new laptop this week or next week. I'm not sure what to buy there are so many option and need to stay around $900-$1000. I need one that can run Lightroom and Photoshop at the same time without lagging and freezing. I currently have a HP and not sure if I should stay with that brand or Windows. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Laptop that can run PS & LR simutaniously

New Here ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to buy a new laptop this week or next week. I'm not sure what to buy there are so many option and need to stay around $900-$1000. I need one that can run Lightroom and Photoshop at the same time without lagging and freezing. I currently have a HP and not sure if I should stay with that brand or Windows. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 22, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + all other apps you intend to use.  Requirements vary by product and platform.  So check each one.  
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Keep in mind these are baseline requirements.  Your mileage may vary depending on file size, filters, layers, number of images, etc...  Plenty of scratch disk, RAM and VRAM are essential for using Photoshop.  Suffice it to say, you get a lot more bang for your buck with a Windows workstation than you do with a Mac or a laptop.  

https://www.pugetsystems.com/recommended/Recommended-Systems-for-Adobe-Photoshop-139/Hardware-Recomm...

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 22, 2020 0