Highlighted

Latest update for photoshop for mac

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version of Photoshop for mac. DONT UPDATE if you have not got Catalina on your MacBook. This version will not work on as it will not run properly. Had to remove and install earlier version and lost some of my settings. I think Adobe should warn you if this is unsuitable. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest update for photoshop for mac

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest version of Photoshop for mac. DONT UPDATE if you have not got Catalina on your MacBook. This version will not work on as it will not run properly. Had to remove and install earlier version and lost some of my settings. I think Adobe should warn you if this is unsuitable. 

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 21, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What system do you have? The CC installer is supposed to check this. But it is Not only for Catalina. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 21, 2020 0