Highlighted

Latest Update Upload Issue

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update stops at 43% on my laptop. I have left the connection open over night 4 times now and it wont load past 43%. Anyone got a fix?

Lightroom.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Latest Update Upload Issue

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest update stops at 43% on my laptop. I have left the connection open over night 4 times now and it wont load past 43%. Anyone got a fix?

Lightroom.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try a clean reinstallation by doing the following steps below: 

if you're unable to install the cc desktop app at this stage, use an administrator account (solution 4 here, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-missing-damaged.html 

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not work, deleted and cleaned as per instructions same problem currentlyhave no Lightroom stops loading at loading at the same point

. Could be our slow internet connection. Will try a on a faster network or look for other option. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TheYeti, sorry that you continue to encounter problems with the update process.  Please check the log files to determine the error that is preventing the update process.  Once the exact error is known then a proper solution can be implemented.

Please see  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html for information on how to locate the fatal errors within the log files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines