Lego Digital Designer not installing just closing itself

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried installing the LDD on my laptop for school requirements. But, it is not installing. I tried clicking the installer several times but to no avail. At first, it showed an error that it's not installed correctly and whether I liked to reinstall it correctly or not. I chose the former but it just suddenly closed on its own. tried again the latter but it also closed on its own. Then try downloading again the installer. Didn't show an error again but just closes itself. I badly need it for school. What should I do?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how is this related to anything adobe?

if you're seeing an error about flash player, that's an LDD issue: they should not be offering software that uses flash player.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to go to www.lego.com/en-us/ldd to find help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines