Highlighted

Library not showing on phone

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I recently ran into a problem with my libraries. I have several and one of them for some reason is not showing up on any of my phone apps - creative cloud, Adobe capture. Both illustrator and the apps say that it's synced and up to date and all my libraries are showing up on assets.adobe.com, yet that one library is still not showing up on my phone. The library is shared with 2 other people and they're saying the same thing. I don't have a problem with any of my other shared libraries. 

What could be the problem? 

Topics

Bug, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Library not showing on phone

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I recently ran into a problem with my libraries. I have several and one of them for some reason is not showing up on any of my phone apps - creative cloud, Adobe capture. Both illustrator and the apps say that it's synced and up to date and all my libraries are showing up on assets.adobe.com, yet that one library is still not showing up on my phone. The library is shared with 2 other people and they're saying the same thing. I don't have a problem with any of my other shared libraries. 

What could be the problem? 

Topics

Bug, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?