• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Library share link is error?

New Here ,
May 18, 2020 May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why can't I link to the shared database page today?
When I click on the database, the page will not load and even a 404 error message will appear

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, but this reply button is the only thin I can find to post anything on this community page. I tried contacting SAdobe through the website but is juist bounces back and forth between two pages which basically aren't anything more than just the same "click here for help" button. If someone could be so kind as to describe the step by step process needed to actually post an original post it wold be appreciated. In the meantime, an Adobe fail of Adobe Creative Cloud update this morning. I can't resolve an error message of File scyncing>paused>unpaused>Libraries sync error. There is no code number visiblae for the Adobe fail. I'd post a screen shot of the Adobe fail but I don't see that option here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you look at the top right of the web page for Community Help, there should be a button that says "Post to Community". That lets you start a thread. Note that this is NOT visible when you are IN a thread.

At the top left you'll see "Adobe Support Community". Clicking that takes you to the front page of the communities where you can select the one for the product you're having issues with.

Since you seem to be having issues with Creative Cloud in general, I'll move you to Get Started. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines