• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

License is not working anymore

Explorer ,
Jan 01, 2014 Jan 01, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a LEGAL version of CS6 Design & Web primium. I have installed it about a year ago and registered bij Adobe. If I look on the site, my CS6 and licensenumber is available. Still it does not work. Eveytime it says my trail version comes to an end and I have to buy it. But I already bought it.

I tried to reinstall, but that does not work either. How can I get it to work again???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply. The method mentioned in the link I already tried

without succes. The cleaner tool also did not work out

2014/1/1 Mylenium <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Re: License is not working anymore created by Mylenium<http://forums.adobe.com/people/Mylenium>in *Photoshop

General Discussion* - View the full discussion<http://forums.adobe.com/message/5971073#5971073

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank God I'm not the only one!

I do have exactly the same problem. Same version of this packet, registered, licensenumber available on the Adobe side under My Adobe, suddenly this is a "trial version" which I have to buy (again) etc. etc.

And worse: I tried a chat with one of the agents, who didn't know the answer, but opened a "support case" for me. Result: after three weeks waiting: no reaction at all.

Then I made a phone call which resulted in a 1 1/2 hour conversation with an adobe guy (very helpfull), which took over my computer, did a lot of things, in the end removed CS6 completely and did let me download a new version (with the same validation nbr.) with the instruction to try to install this one and pick up contact again in case it shouldn't work. Result: it still doesn't work, and the Adobe "service" agent I contacted next day to work further on this issue now claims that my version is not suitable for technical support, so he couldn't help me. So now I have nothing anymore.

All together it's driving me crazy for almost a month now, so Mylenium: thank you for your (hopefully) helpfull suggestions! I sure will try them, because so far Adobe itself is really letting me down on this. Very, very disappointing for such an "Up Market" Company!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to my first reply: I tried the cleaning tool and re-installed, but unfortunatly it didn't work, my validation nbr. is still corrupted (trial use only).

And the first few solutions in the link above didn't work either (for instance: one of them is to change the FLEXnet-service, but in my services overview [running Windows 7 x64] there is no Flexnet service to be found. So I'm afraid this isn't gonna work.

Anyone any suggestions? Tnx anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please mail us the following logs:

amt3.log and oobelib.log and PDApp.log that can be found in %temp% on Win

Or

Amt3.log and oobelib.log in /tmp on mac and PDApp.log in ~/Library/Logs on Mac.

This would help us in finding the root cause.Apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

asnigam@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

I bought this software with a teacherslicense. It was told that is was unlimmited. But it isn't. Mistake from the supplier who has given me a solution. Problem is solved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2014 Jan 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear MSnhl,

What a coïncidence! I bought mine with an unlimited teacherlicense as well. So maybe it’s the same problem. Could you tell me please what the solution is (b.t.w. is your supplier perhaps “Surfspot”)?

Kind regards,

PeterB131

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2014 Jan 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is Surfspot indeed. They admit there has been a mistake on their site. So get in contact!! I got a new license for a year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2014 Jan 04, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! Thnx a lot. Will contact them immidiatly, hope this is the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2014 Jan 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well my problem is not solved. I can't mail surfpot, I don't understand it. I just want a licence-number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah! I did it by logging in on the SurfSpot website on my personal account and posted a message to the service desk in which I described the problem. They immidiatly recognised the problem and offered a new serial number (although only for one year). But at least the problem was solved for now. Hope they’ll do at least the same for you.

Kind regards,

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter for your answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good Luck!

P.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines