Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4.4 download not working

Oct 11, 2018 Oct 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm setting up a new computer and discovered I only have my Lightroom 4 disc, not the 4.4 update.  When I went to the Adobe site to download the update, it fails with a network error every time.  Always at the same point in the download.  No error on my end.  Is there another link?  Can this link be repaired?

http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/lightroom/win/4.x/…

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Download link has been fixed and I was able to successfully download the complete file.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link provided has the same problem.  The download starts but then each time it fails after downloading 230MB.

The post about creative cloud installation has nothing relevant to this problem. 

I've tried downloading this file using both IE and Chrome at home and at work.  The exact same issue occurs in all cases suggesting it's a problem with the file or the site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RJP116, I have just downloaded the Lightroom 4.4 Windows installation files from Download Photoshop Lightroom without encountering any errors.  I realize you have tried multiple web browsers and network connections.  I would recommend that you use a different computer to begin the download and save the files to a USB drive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download link has been fixed and I was able to successfully download the complete file.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perfect, thanks for the update, RJP116.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mr Wright or ?;   just purchased a new install disc for Adobe Lightroom 4 and would/need to get the update to 4.4 as my ver will not recog. Nikon D7100 RAW files; is it STILL poss. to find this download now????-Thx ;Joe Taylor(email; REMOVED

Never post private information on a public forum... including your actual email address or phone number
Scammers try to steal serial numbers and other private information by posing as Adobe employees... Never give your private information to someone who contacts you via PM (Private Message) with an email of
"whatever" @ "anything other than adobe.com"
since this is a FAKE support person

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who sold you discontinued software that is 8 years out of date? 

Do you even have a supporting OS for it (XP, Vista, Win7)?

Maybe you can still get a refund. 

MODERN OPTION:
Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ms OShea or ??;;;;;;;;;;; thx, for the security tip; I never really consider my email that risky but also did not realize someone would pose as a Adobe tech just to try and get more info- I never volunter my Phone # to anyone on the internet or other acc. numbers.  I did buy this software on Ebay and it was in a sealed box; appeared new to me and used SN included and seemd to generally work ok but noticed it would not import my RAW files (Nikon D7100) camera that is my newer 'spare' for travel.the 'modern' option is not viable as i do have a copy of LR5.7 also and im not interested in paying the 120$/year fee for a 'non-pro' photographer. thx, will continue my search for this upgrade later--JOE T

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

eBay is possibly the WORST place to go for software...  BTW, fake copies look just like real ones.  Even the experts can't tell them apart.   I highly recommend scanning your entire system with latest anti-virus and anti-spyware apps.   There's no telling what that disk contained. 

Next time, buy modern software directly from the maker.  Don't put yourself or your computer at risk. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Adobe has removed ALL public download links

The only way to update a program is to to check for updates from inside the program's help system

>just purchased a new install disc for Adobe Lightroom 4

That is interesting, since Adobe no longer sells that very old version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines