• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 4 download for Mac OS

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to download an old version of adobe Lightroom 4 onto a MacBook Pro. Can't find the download file. can anyone help? thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

You have to contact Adobe Support:

Contact Customer Care

as in this link:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have to contact Adobe Support:

Contact Customer Care

as in this link:

Download Photoshop Lightroom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem - new Mac, want to install LR4. When following the link above to contact customer care, I only get redirected back to the forums

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2017 Sep 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marcels2017  wrote

I only get redirected back to the forums

Choose LightroomDownload and Install and then Show me my contact options.

Choose Chat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't have the chat option, only forums when clicking the Show me my contact options.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you clicking exactly as I described?

I get the chat option.

Make sure you are signed in to your account when on this site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am on this page: support

Selected Lightroom, then Donwload and Install and then Show me my contact options. It only shows the forums - don't these guys have an email?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marcels2017 I would recommend utilizing an alternate web browser, smart phone, or tablet to contact our support team at Contact Customer Care​.  It is likely the current web browsers security settings; or installed add-ons/extension are preventing the necessary options from being displayed to you.

If you continue to face difficulties then please verify your contact information is current on http://www.adobe.com/ and I can request that you be contacted directly Marcels2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, I have tried on my iPhone too, the same result. My profile is correct, thank you

Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update Marcel.  I do show that you did open case 0223104905 but I am unsure why you were still unable to chat with anyone.

I have requested that you be contacted directly via the telephone number on file for your account.  You should expect a call back within the next two to three business days.  Please do not hesitate to update this discussion if you continue to face difficulties Marcel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2017 Sep 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I am having the exact same problem.  Trying to re-install LR4 on a new Mac and when trying to contact customer support I am redirected to the forums with no other options.  Any help would be appreciated!

Orin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Orin please use a different web browser.  If you are not given an option to chat with a member of our support team at Contact Customer Care  then it is due to the security settings, installed add-ons or plug-ins, for the current web browser.  If you continue to face difficulties then you can also contact our support team using a tablet or smart phone at Contact Customer Care​.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2017 Sep 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, the Adobe support has contacted me over phone, promised to send me the download link in an email but it seems nothing happened. Could you, please, ask them to get back to me? Thank you, Marcel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies Orin that you continue to face difficulties.  Did you review your SPAM section of your e-mail to verify the e-mail did not get caught in a filter?  If you faced difficulties contacting our support team then the same software could be preventing the e-mail from being received.

If you do not see the e-mail in your SPAM folder then can you please update this discussion with your case number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

it's Marcel here. I have checked the spams, nothing there. I am afraid I don't have the case number as it was generated when I managed to open a chat, but I haven't noted it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reviewed your account Orin but the only support case is on 9/11/2017 and the case number is 0223104905.  Unfortunately you were still facing difficulties establishing a chat session as you did not respond and the case was closed.

Orin I would recommend you contact our support team again at Contact Customer Care .  Please use the alternate web browser, smartphone, or tablet you utilized earlier.  Please make a note of your case number in case you face additional difficulties.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2018 Oct 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I know there might be a reason for this, but why don't you just post a link to download Lightroom 4 in this thread? I went through the instructions and same experience cant download the software and can't chat anyone. Only the Windows version has a download link.

Please advise,

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marty, I am sorry, but if you are attempting to install Photoshop Lightroom 4, for Mac OS, then you will need to speak with a member of our support team at Contact Customer Care .  If the current web browser is blocked from establishing a chat session then use an alternate web browser, smartphone, or tablet to begin the chat session.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick reply Jeff,

How would I know if my browser is blocking your chat sessions. Every single other company's online chat software fires and works perfectly for me. Is there a known browser or browser setting that adobe is aware of I can check in order to troubleshoot?

Also, I am not provided the option to contact your team. Could you help me get in contact or is this just lost money?

Best,

Marty

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marty, you can establish a chat session at Contact Customer Care .  If you are unable to begin a chat session then please see my previous suggestions for steps you can take to begin a chat session.  As already indicated you need to have a conversation with our support team if you wish to utilize Lightroom 4 for Mac OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue, trying to get LightRoom 4 for Mac, and was directed to this forum by the support over chat, can anyone help me getting a download link, please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2019 Dec 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reached the support prior posting, they directed me to this forum, with no response, I will ping them, may be they have something else to offer...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines