• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC says that my trial has ended even though I paid for it. What do I do?

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2018 Mar 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a student subscription for Adobe Creative Cloud and all the other apps are fine except Lightroom, which naturally is also the only one I need to use regularly. Can some one help me?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Hi Lauren,

In addition to details shared above, please use this link to solve the trial issues: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Adobe Creative Cloud

Regards,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try this: Logout of Creative cloud, then login again from within Lightroom. If you have a valid subscription that should solve the problem.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This did not work 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lauren,

In addition to details shared above, please use this link to solve the trial issues: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the thread for more questions.

Thanks

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, im here cause I currently experience the same issue with Lightroom 2021.
My Creative Cloud Subscription is valid and Lightroom is always telling me.

"Trial expired ... Buy now" if I press on "Buy now" it just tells me that my subscription is valid, but nothing changes. So I'm not able to use Adobe Lightroom in any way.

Since I'm into Photography and need this App everyday I think this isn't how Adobe used to be. Btw I already called the support twice, but they couldn't help. We reinstalled Adobe twice and logged out and in multiple times. I'm just anoyed by this Creative Cloud System.

And the whole user experience...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but your "Solution Links" aren't any helpful

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I literally tried everything.

Beeing honest, im just anoyed about the bad CC System. I bought 4 Years Prepaid and still regret it, cause the service here is very bad for the price you pay.

Can't recommend Adobe in this current state. Cause even the support has no clue why I'm not able to register a already paid product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this problem and none of these solutions have worked. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines