Highlighted

Lightroom problem

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I work with an Adobe account that is valid until October 2020. As of today, my lightroom says that my trial version has expired and I need to buy a new one. This is not possible because my license runs until October. When I press the 'purchase' button, I get a notification that my account is activated. Still I can't do anything in lightroom because I keep getting the message that my membership has ended. Can someone help me with this?

Topics

Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom problem

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I work with an Adobe account that is valid until October 2020. As of today, my lightroom says that my trial version has expired and I need to buy a new one. This is not possible because my license runs until October. When I press the 'purchase' button, I get a notification that my account is activated. Still I can't do anything in lightroom because I keep getting the message that my membership has ended. Can someone help me with this?

Topics

Activation, Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
kglad LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

check your account to verify your subscription is what you expect and to verify your adobe id, https://accounts.adobe.com

close lr

then sign out and then back in to your cc desktop application using the same adobe id used to verify your subscription: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/sign-in-out-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

reopen lr

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines