• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Links zu CC Dateien nach Neuinstallation erhalten?

Explorer ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

leider muss ich das System auf meinem PC neu installieren. Damit geht auch der Ordner mit den Dateien in der createiveCloud natürlich verloren, denn der liegt auf der Systemplatte.

Gibt es eine Möglichkeit, die Dateien in der Cloud zu erhalten und auch die Links so zu belassen, wie sie momentan sind?

Danke und Gruß

Hermann-Josef

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Thanks for moving my contribution.

In the meantime I learned, that I can move the CreativeCloud folder to another disk. That was not possible, when I installed it. This is very helpful since I do not like to have these things on my system disk.

I successfully moved it to my data disk.

Hermann-Josef

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me move this to the Download & Install forum, where I think you'll be more likely to get an answer for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for moving my contribution.

In the meantime I learned, that I can move the CreativeCloud folder to another disk. That was not possible, when I installed it. This is very helpful since I do not like to have these things on my system disk.

I successfully moved it to my data disk.

Hermann-Josef

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines