Highlighted

Linux

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to install photoshop cc on linux

Techgnome you can find the system requirements to utilize Creative Cloud applications at System requirements | Adobe Creative Cloud.  You are welcome to bookmark the page to be kept up to date with any changes.

I am not aware of any plans to rewrite our applications to work under Linux.  I would recommend installing one of the operating systems currently supported if you wish to utilize Adobe Creative software.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Linux

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i want to install photoshop cc on linux

Techgnome you can find the system requirements to utilize Creative Cloud applications at System requirements | Adobe Creative Cloud.  You are welcome to bookmark the page to be kept up to date with any changes.

I am not aware of any plans to rewrite our applications to work under Linux.  I would recommend installing one of the operating systems currently supported if you wish to utilize Adobe Creative software.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Feb 21, 2015 2
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Creative Cloud Download & Install forum.

Translate

Translate

Feb 27, 2015 0
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When do you think we are going to see better linux support? I refuse to update my OS to windows 10 or Mac so I moved to Ubuntu and I love it but Adobe products have many challenges. Is there any hope?

Translate

Translate

Jun 13, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Jun 13, 2016 1
New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

because of people like YOU, there are very few people on linux, if you made all your linux software, then more people would switch to it, since it is more suitable for development and design, and windows is just a toy

Translate

Translate

May 18, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Express, Adobe Acrobat Reader Mobile app,  Adobe Sign, Adobe Experience Manager,  Adobe Fill & Sign, etc...

are supported in chrome os and android os.

See slides from Google Playstore:

Screenshot_20200112-041633.jpg

Screenshot_20200112-041558.jpg

Screenshot_20200112-041605.jpg   

That IS linux kernel support right there!!

Old post, so for the sake of ALL FAIRNESS to linux,  I would like to add my share.

Maybe back in 2012 the opinions expressed in this thread might've been somewhat correct.

I've been a linux user and enthusiast  since 1998.

They've always  been, (and still are) options available.

See here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/viewing-layers-on-adobe-reader-using-chromebook/m-p/10... 

And since this other thread is locked I would like to merge it here with so those users are not left out:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/installing-adobe-cc-on-ubuntu-linux/td-p/9449583 

Translate

Translate

Jan 12, 2020 0