Highlighted

Living abroad - will my CC also work in other countries / which option should I order?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I am a German national living in Kazakhstan right now. Will be back to Germany from time to time and after a year probably in Africa or somewhere else.

Can I order The Lightroom prepaid package Photography CC for Kazakhstan and still use it back in Germany? (I'm interested in the 1 year Prepaid version).

Would be very pleased to hear your suggestions, thanx for any kind of help!

Best regards

Philipp

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Living abroad - will my CC also work in other countries / which option should I order?

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community,

I am a German national living in Kazakhstan right now. Will be back to Germany from time to time and after a year probably in Africa or somewhere else.

Can I order The Lightroom prepaid package Photography CC for Kazakhstan and still use it back in Germany? (I'm interested in the 1 year Prepaid version).

Would be very pleased to hear your suggestions, thanx for any kind of help!

Best regards

Philipp

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2015 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Philipp:

Your billing address and credit card need to be in the country where you purchase.

An Internet connection is required the first time you install and license your desktop apps, but you can use the apps in offline mode with a valid software license. The desktop apps will attempt to validate your software licenses periodically, so you will need access for that. You should be able to use the apps while traveling. 

For details on what to do if you move for an extended time, please work directly with our support team at http://adobe.ly/1d3k3a5.

Pattie

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 23, 2015 1
dora98 LATEST
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI,I just don't get it why adobe photoshop is not available in Croatia,I mean we are willing to pay and i don't understand,i think it's not fair .Can you help me?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 08, 2020 0